Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Road Safety Productions

For the past two weeks we have been learning about "Road Safety". Our class got into groups to decide if we were going to do a poster or a film and my group chose film. In my group was Sione Uinita Faye and Reality. The topic we chose was "Stop Look & Listen". This film on my left is my groups film. It was hard to decide on what we wanted to do because other people in the group wanted to do something else but it worked out at the end. I hop[e you enjoy my groups short film.

3 comments:

  1. That was a great advertisement Agueer and your group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two weeks making the safety road video must of been fun. Also thank you for giving me advice to be safe around our roads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice hip hop Agueer and a cool video.

    ReplyDelete