Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Reflection On Term 1 Goals

Reading:
My goal for reading is to improve on my expression, asking questions and skimming and scanning to understand the text.

Writing:
My writing goal is to re-read the text, add detail, use more interesting words, to be specific and to add more adjectives.

Maths:
For maths I need to focus on doing more Algebra and Bed-mas.

My Achievements:
I have achieved my reading goals because I have skimmed and scanned through my book and I am better at understanding then I was before. Also I have achieved my writing goals because I have learnt to re-read my work,  started adding more interesting words and been adding a lot more adjectives.

Not Achieved:
I have not achieved my maths goals because we haven't learnt about any Algebra and Bed-mas yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment